Description of the Program
The Diploma in Coaching – AC Accredited training program, offers higher level professional knowledge in Coaching. More specifically the program is based on a wide range of scientific theories and approaches (academic basis), a plethora of coaching advanced tools, techniques and approaches. It also provides the opportunity of serious deepening in the coaching profession and practice and also gives important coaching professional and personal development for the coach who wishes to develop him/herself further based on the international standards.
The training program is more than 126 hours and it also has more than 46 hours of coaching practice, outside classroom. Furthermore it is estimated that the time for the study needed – including the time for assignments – is more than 100 hours too. Every participant has the necessary training hours for those who wish to be credentialed at the levels of Executive & Professional Coach // Professional Executive Coach and Master // Master Executive Coach Accreditation by the Association for Coaching. Besides the accredited training, working hours will be needed based on the AC standards.
Who should attend
The Diploma in Coaching – AC Accredited training program is for all of those who wish to work in the coaching industry professionally and they have a previous training (Certificate in Coaching – AC Accredited) and/or experience in coaching. More concrete:
- To those who wish to develop their already existed their professionalism and knowledge as professional Coaches through their offices and/or cooperate with coaching services companies
- To Coaches who wish to deepen & develop themselves in the Coaching industry with the most advanced trends, tools, techniques that happens globally
- To Psychologists & Scientists.
- To Managers, leaders, entrepreneurs, executives and professionals who wish to develop themselves professionally & personally
Benefits of the training program
With the successful completion of the Diploma in Coaching – AC Accredited you will be able to:
- Deepen and help complex situations in favor of your clients
- Develop and create professional coaching relationships with clients with trust, acceptance, sophisticated techniques and tools
- Cooperate effectively with your clients
- To be aware of, follow and effectively implement the Code of Ethics and Good Practice of AC
- Cooperate with your client for creating concrete targets and how to implement them, visualize his/her future and work on it.
- Create and develop your personal office and/or to plan your professional development and growth
- Plan and develop your future for professional development in the coaching industry in parallel with the international environment.
Our training approach
Our training approach, through International e-learning Academy – follows the most modern methods internationally. The training is practical, experiential with the active participation of all the students.
There are practical assignments, workshops, coaching hours in and outside classroom, group discussions (when there are groups) while every participant implements the same knowledge for his/her self-awareness, self-development at personal and professional level.
This approach gives – besides the lectures, the study of the material, the research and the practical based assignments – the necessary knowledge for gaining high levels of professional comfort and confidence.
The training methods used, are:
- Coaching session (in and outside classrooms)
- Role playing
In the classroom, we use:
- Theory and practice – experiential training
- Observed sessions
- Case studies
- Reflective Group Discussions
- Group Supervision
Personal study :
The students receive the followings:
- Training material
- Essential bibliography
While they are asked to:
- Study the material in depth
- Do their assignments in every module and every chapter
- Reflective journal
- Create a final thesis, with a subject on their own choice to help them in their personal and professional development.
For participating in the training program Diploma in Coaching – AC Accredited, the candidate should have the following conditions :
- Certificate in Coaching – ΑC Accredited
- A degree from any kind of higher education or
- Working coaching experience or
For further information please contact us.
The successful completion of the training program
- Active participation in the training hours
- Successful grading of all the assignments
- Successful completion of the needed Coaching sessions
- Completion of the coaching practice
- The successful completion of the final thesis.
Brief program description Diploma in Coaching – AC Accredited
Module 1 : Introduction – Theory – qualifications
What is Coaching? Defining coaching – coaching specializations
Coaching and other professions
The Coach and its qualifications
Self Directed Learning
Module 2 : Defining the coaching field
The AC Competencies
Ethics and Legalities
Module 3 : Coaching Theory
Multi Dimensional Executive Coaching
Cognitive Behavioral Theory
Adult Transformational Learning and the Concept of a Disorienting Experience
Module 4 : Coaching models
The internal and external model of development
Solution focus coaching
Evidence Based Coaching
The 7 eyed supervision model
The clear model
Corporate transformation process
The storytelling coach
Module 5 : Power Tools
Commitment vs Trying
Responsibility vs Blame
Trust vs Doubt
Responding vs Reacting
Truth vs Fraud
Lightness vs Significance
Action vs Delay
|Module 6: Developing your personal coaching style||
My Power Tool(s) selection
Create Your Coaching Professional Style
Module 7: Coaching meeting
IMPORTANT NOTE: The students who have successfully completed the Certificate in Coaching – AC accredited will not attend again the same modules that are in common with the Diploma in Coaching – AC accredited.
Detailed Program Description : Diploma in Coaching – AC Accredited
Our training – how is it done?
Offer for one month : 1.900€